Fast and Accurate Third-party E-commerce Fulfillment for CPG
You can rely on FST’s 99.9% inventory accuracy rating and 1-day shipping capabilities to fulfill your e-commerce orders with high precision. Our technology-powered approach can increase the efficiency, visibility and profits of your CPG business.
Leverage our third-party e-commerce fulfillment solutions to get your sauces, bars, beverages and fresh products to customers exactly how you intended.
E-commerce fulfillment 3PL capabilities:
- Same-day pick and pack
- EDI/API capable
- 1-day transit for 2/3 of the U.S.
- Real-time order tracking
- Dry, temperature-controlled and frozen
- Amazon 3PL Fulfillment Services
- Custom packaging
Reasons to Choose FST as your E-commerce Fulfillment 3PL:
- Handle e-commerce fulfillment volume swings and peak seasons with agility
- Access real-time and competitive small parcel rates
- Add efficiencies for high-touch e-commerce fulfillment with automation technologies
- Achieve peace of mind with best-in-class 3PL communication and service
- Integrate seamlessly with all major e-commerce shopping carts
- Gain full transparency into inventory and shipment performance
- Employ custom solutions, never one-size fits all
- Leverage expertise for fast-growing food, beverage, health and wellness brands
- Strong e-commerce fulfillment partnerships with packaging solutions companies
- Ensure safety and quality with food-grade equipment and facilities
Outsource to an E-commerce Fulfillment 3PL
Grow without worrying about how you’ll scale operations. Our employee-owners can flex to meet varying levels of demand, even during peak seasons. Plus, our automation technologies help simplify high-touch orders and cut e-commerce fulfillment costs.
We’ll get your products into the hands of consumers in the fastest and most cost-efficient manner possible, all while maintaining product integrity and quality.
Our 3PL e-commerce fulfillment services include:
- Inventory storage
- Order processing
- Pick and pack
See how a nationwide energy drink company worked with FST to grow e-commerce fulfillment five-fold while also improving order accuracy.
Amazon FBA and FMA
No matter your Amazon fulfillment strategy, we have the systems and experience to support your brand. You can rely on FST to handle everything from product storage and labeling to e-commerce fulfillment and transportation to Amazon DCs.
Full Transparency for CPG E-commerce Fulfillment
Prevent stockouts and over-selling with access to real-time and historical data. FST’s InSight portal puts important performance data at your fingertips.
- Warehouse Management Software (WMS)
- Transportation Management Software (TMS)
- Real-time order tracking
- Customized reporting
- EDI/API capable
- PODs, lumper receipts, and invoices at your fingertips
E-commerce Fulfillment Frequently Asked Questions:
Third-party e-commerce fulfillment is when a company in need of e-commerce logistics solutions, outsources order fulfillment, picking and packing shipments, inventory management and shipping those packages to consumers.
- 3PL e-commerce fulfillment can differ based on your agreement with your service provider. Most likely your 3PL will…
- House your inventory and organize each SKU
- Receive incoming orders from your site (Shopify, Woocommerce, etc.) and back the order.
- Provide the shipping info, label, etc. and the carrier will collect the orders from your 3PL to deliver to the customer.
- Provide technology solutions for clarity on order status, inventory number and more. FST’s supply chain visibility software InSight, provides our e-commerce customers with a full look into their inventory and fulfillment performance.
- Integration capabilities with necessary shopping carts such as Shopify
- EDI capabilities
- Rate shopping technology to reduce parcel spend
- WMS to provide details of inventory/warehouse activity
Any company that sells food or beverage products in the U.S. to general consumers. (Preferably no refrigeration or frozen needs for e-commerce solutions.)
Depending on the size of the account it can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to set up.
Yes, FST Logistics can integrate with any delivery courier. However, FST works with UPS for discounted rates.
When working with an e-commerce fulfillment 3PL, you automatically reduce operating expenses. A 3PL partnership allows you to take advantage of a 3PL’s strategic relationship with a parcel provider like UPS, to provide competitive rates. Additional cost savings can be secured based on the location of your 3PL. With FST’s strategic location in Columbus, Ohio, we can reach most of the United States within one day, with no added rush fee.
Yes, FST Logistics supply chain visibility software, InSight, is a warehouse and transportation management solution that provides full transparency into your logistics analytics.