FST understands an effective third-party logistics (3PL) company is critical to the success of your business. With nearly 30 years of experience in temperature-controlled transportation services, FST has proven to be a strong partner to many in the food and grocery industry.
ONE KEY FACTOR
Our location in Columbus, Ohio allows us to deliver to nearly 50% of the US population within one day.
Dimensional-based pricing can be difficult to understand, but we break it down in our new white paper.
With dry, refrigerated or frozen transportation options, we will make sure your shipments arrive safely and on time, every time. Shipping perishable products is not always easy, but our drivers understand that packing space, temperature control and air flow are key to ensuring proper handling. That results in a claim ratio of less than 1%.
- Dry or temperature-controlled truckload service: local, regional, nationwide and Canada
- Freeze and heat protection
- Multi-stop truckload and shuttles
- Non-asset based services (freight brokerage)
- Managed transportation services
- Route optimization
- Yard management
- Ability to drop trailers
- Food-grade hazmat/special handling
- EDI capabilities, customized reporting options