Need to get your product there quickly, but have less than a truckload? FST does temperature-controlled LTL shipments, with the same level of service and care as truckload transportation.
Flexible options for multi-vendor consolidation.
Pool distribution within the Midwest also lets you ship your freight in a cost-effective way. Whether it’s dry, refrigerated, or frozen, food and grocery is our specialty.
We also have a consistent sailing schedule that you can count on. With our scheduled delivery dates, there’s no trapping of freight. You know when your shipment will get on the road and when it will arrive.
Two pick-up options with a nationwide delivery footprint:
(for higher volume shippers)
Interested in learning more about how LTL pricing is calculated?
Services for Temperature-Controlled LTL Shipments
- Dry or temperature-controlled LTL service: local, regional, nationwide, or Canada.
- Freeze and heat protection
- 24/7 cross-docking, to avoid storage costs
- Flexible, expedited pick-up and delivery options
- Load re-working
- Ability to drop trailers
- Route optimization
- Confections consolidator/distributor
- Food grade hazmat/special handling
- EDI capabilities and customized reporting options
With clean, odor-free food-grade trailers and satellite tracking, our trucks are the right answer when you need door-to-door service. InSight allows you to view the status of your shipment any time, while your assigned Customer Service Representative also keeps you in the loop on your shipments.