Need to get your product there quickly, but have less than a truckload? We do that. FST does temperature-controlled LTL shipments, with the same level of service care as truckload transportation.
Pool distribution within the Midwest also lets you ship your freight in a cost-effective way, whether it’s dry, refrigerated or frozen. And food and grocery is our specialty, so you know everything will be done right.
We also have a consistent sailing schedule that you can count on. With our scheduled delivery dates, there’s no trapping of freight. You know when your shipment will get on the road and when it will arrive.
Two pick-up options with a nationwide delivery footprint
(for higher volume shippers)
services for temperature-controlled LTL shipments
- Dry or temperature-controlled LTL service: local, regional, nationwide or Canada
- Freeze and heat protection
- 24/7 cross-docking, to avoid storage costs
- Flexible, expedited pick up and delivery options
- Load re-working
- Ability to drop trailers
- Route optimization
- Confections consolidator/distributor
- Food grade hazmat/special handling
- EDI capabilities, customized reporting options
With clean, odor-free food-grade trailers and satellite tracking, our trucks are the right answer when you need door-to-door service, nationwide. Online access allows you to view the status of your shipment any time, while your assigned customer success representative also keeps you in the loop on your freight shipments.
When you trust us with moving your shipments, we do it with great attention to detail, just like you would.