At FST, we believe in not only providing the best services we can for our customers, but doing it in a way that’s as efficient and sustainable as possible. We’ve found ways over the years to reduce our carbon footprint and make FST a greener operation. We’re pretty proud of that.
Reducing the use of limited resources in small and large ways add up, and truly make a difference on our planet. We’ve been named a “Top Green Provider” in Food Logistics magazine every year since 2009.
We’re also in the SmartWay Transport Partnership program, created by the EPA, that focuses on the adoption of carbon reduction initiatives among freight supply chains.
our green efforts
- Compressed natural gas station at FST (using methane in place of diesel)
- Top Green Provider
- EPA Green Power Partnership
- Litter free streets sponsor
- Earth Day activities participant
- Office and warehouse materials recycling programs
- Motion sensor warehouse lighting
- Quick charge systems for forklifts
- Elimination of styrofoam and plastics for office use
So when you do business with us, you cannot only feel good about the quality of the work we do, but also about the way that we go about it.