LTL Trucking Jobs: Ohio Local, Regional and OTR
Join our first-class fleet of LTL drivers and employee-owners. We offer rewarding local, regional and over-the-road employment opportunities. You’ll feel at home with stable, year-round work that promises comradery and job satisfaction.
Become part of a growing team that values you. All FST drivers can expect steady freight, a dedicated operations team and 24/7 support. Take pride in providing safe and reliable transportation for our CPG, food and beverage clients.
FST LTL Trucking Job Benefits
- Brand-new 2022-2023 Freightliners
- Quarterly safety bonus (5% of gross pay)
- $1,000 Hazmat sign-on bonus
- Accrue PTO on day 1 of employment, with 3 weeks per year to start
- 7 or 8 paid holidays per year
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K retirement plan
- No-cost life insurance
- $2,500 referral bonus
"I currently work for this company. I can honestly say it is the best driving job I have ever had! From orientation to the equipment to the people behind the scenes. They work for you not against you! "
"I'm a new OTR west coast driver with the company. Love the people, the equipment, and the company. Couldn't as for a better opportunity and so glad to be here."
Local home daily truck driving jobs
- Average pay of $61,000/annually
- Regular hours, first and second shift
- Home daily
Regional class A driver jobs Midwest
- Average pay of $63,000/annually
- Home daily
Over-the-road reefer LTL trucking jobs
- Average pay of $80,000/annually
- Customized home time
- Coverage of 48 continental states