Now more than ever, e-commerce is a critical operation for many brands. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in the second quarter of 2020, e-commerce sales alone accounted for 16.1 percent of all total sales. Because of shifts in changing consumer purchasing habits, your brand needs an e-commerce partner with capabilities to ensure that your operations scale flawlessly.
One of our specialties is our consultative approach to working with customers. Whether you are a young company just getting started or an established company branching out into new avenues, we can advise on the best ways to get online orders to your customers. Our food and grocery fulfillment expertise can save you many hours and (in turn), money, because we’ve been down this path before.
direct-to-consumer (D2C) services
- Pick-pack, order fulfillment and kitting
- Same-day order fulfillment
- In-depth knowledge of large e-tailer requirements
- Seamless integration with most online shopping carts including Amazon, Shopify,
TrueCommerce and WooCommerce
- Discounted small-package shipping rates