Join the FST Logistics Driving Team!
The following is a list of the requirements that need to be met in order for you to qualify to drive for us:
Driver Applicant requirements
- Class A CDL
- Haz Mat endorsement (for food grade flammables and corrosives), can be obtained within 60 days of start date
- 21 years of age
- 2 years’ combination driving experience
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 12 months
- No DUI or Reckless Op in the last 3 years
- No felony convictions within the past 7 years
Are you ready to apply? Please have the following handy to help you complete the application:
- Your driver’s license number, expiration date and state of issue
- Your past employment history for the past 10 years
- Information on moving violations within the past 12 months including date, state in which it occurred and the type of violation
- Any accidents in which you were involved including state, date and brief description
Once you submit your application, our recruiting department will contact you within one business day of submission.
Thank you for your interest in FST Logistics!